…cierra los ojos y… recuerda algún momento especial junto a tus seres queridos… ¿Te gustaría grabarlo para siempre y, además… que ellos también pudiesen sentir ese momento feliz algún día en el futuro? “recmember me” te lo permitirá. Crea tu
Envía un mensaje a todos tus amigos para cenar otra vez todos juntos, pero… el año que viene, en el mismo sitio. Y recordar lo bien que lo pasamos. ¿Te acuerdas de ese propósito del primer día del año o
¿Y si no existe el correo electrónico en el futuro? Por supuesto, no lo sabemos. Lo que sí podemos asegurar es que recmember me siempre intentará estar actualizado en los medios de comunicación más utilizados entre personas. En la actualidad, el más
Captura tus mejores momentos y envíalos…¡al futuro!
Ser usuario Premium te permitirá también enviar vídeos (*) y utilizar cualquier plantilla de pago, además de no tener publicidad en la aplicación. Puedes suscribirte por meses o por un año completo. * 3 vídeos/mes de 1 minuto y medio de duración aproximadamente.
Stay tuned. Read our news
Working with electricity is fraught with dangers and dangers. Especially for electricians, the risk is higher.
In this article, I share with you, Dangers of using a digital multimeter.
The digital multimeter is one of the most important tools in an electrician’s kit.
However, once you have a digital multimeter. So how to use this tool to both ensure safety and satisfy the job?
Here are some notes when you are using a digital multimeter:
1. Have you chosen the right digital multimeter?
That is, your multimeter is rated for the voltage you’re planning to measure.
It could happen like this: One fine day, you were testing three-phase electrical equipment with voltage, the operations were correct, suddenly there was a clap of thunder. your multimeter will flash. Luckily you’re okay, but your watch is broken. You are very surprised. But that is overvoltage transients.
Transient voltage is a sudden change in the voltage of the electrical system, due to:
The lightning spread.
Internal voltage transitions: such as switching devices such as motors, circuit breakers, transformers, or a sudden load change that changes voltage in a short time.
therefore, manufacturers have produced multimeters that comply with the following two criteria: voltage level and queue rating.
- Voltage level: Probes and meters withstand the voltage to be measured.
- Rated rating: Probes and meters withstand voltage transients for a given time.
The gauges are evaluated by CAT rankings (CAT II, CAT III, CAT IV).
- Three-phase at utility connection, any outdoor conductors
- Limited only by the utility transformer feeding the circuit
- ›› 50 kA short circuit current
- Three-phase distribution, including single-phase commercial lighting
- ‹50 kA short circuit current
- Single-phase receptacle connected loads.
- ‹10 kA short circuit current.
The CAT position seen on the meter is located near the probe plug.
Or you can take a look: at the best multimeter that works for you.
2. Are your probes and Multimter still secured?
For electricians, insulation equipment is always important: insulating pliers, insulating screwdrivers, insulating mats, insulating gloves, insulating shoes … when performing power supply operations.
So is the multimeter, the test lead and the meter must be secure in use.
You must visually check whether the conductor or meter has external damage (physical damage):
- Is the probe wire scratched?
- Is the probe protector cracked?
- the meter is broken?
- Is the display normal?
- Is the connector between the meter and test wire loose?
No physical damage was found after an inspection. Continue to check if your watch is working:
Test the resistance (Ω): you take any resistor you know (100Ω) and turn on the correct Ω scale to see how much it is, can give such an approximate value as well.
Similar check voltage and current: including AC and DC, but you must switch its correct scale.
Risks are present during electrical testing, so make sure your multimeter is always the best.
3. Is this mistake on your own?
- Measure the voltage but the scale on the meter is still in the Ω position: damage the meter.
- This is actually the case most often you pay attention to.
- Your watch broke the fuse in the past, and you replaced it with another one. its example is exactly 10A but you replace only 2A only. It will not be enough capacity.
- Have you ever been measuring the Current (A) that you passed to measure voltage (V) yet? Remember to move the scale from A to V and switch the jack properly.
Using electricity meters safely and effectively is a very essential skill.
Hopefully, this article can help you make better use of the digital multimeter.
Nowadays, playing sports to exercise healthily is a trend for many people, especially for families. The choice of a sport to practice depends on the number of members or each family’s preferences. Among the current sports games for families, table tennis is the subject most families choose today. Table tennis with a double or single-player format is very suitable for families.
I still remember the happy moments when playing table tennis with family and friends, humorous blocking plays, funny cries and laughs.
To play this sport, you need to prepare your family for the necessary equipment, such as a good portable table tennis table for playing in the backyard, ping-pong balls, ping-pong racquets, ping-pong robot (to practice if you want to improve quickly),
The table tennis racket and a table tennis table are the two most powerful support tools, the most necessary and indispensable in any training session, so you need to choose for yourself good quality products and have the longest lifespan to use.
However, not everyone knows much about these tools, so I advise you to choose well-known brands of good quality to avoid buying low-quality products.
Don’t worry! I will mention the good brands that my family has used for your reference. But first….
Benefits of playing table tennis
Everyone knows that exercising is to improve health and table tennis is also for that purpose, playing table tennis can help players get good health, a strong body.
Besides, playing table tennis in the family also helps members become more connected with each other when family time is very little. Moreover, table tennis also has undisputed benefits such as:
- Help players lose weight effectively,
- Help players improve flexibility as well as increase quick reflexes,
- Help players have faster thinking, better reflexes at work.
That is why table tennis is always the number one choice for families today, especially for families with many people.
Table tennis is suitable for all ages
Many sports are picky to play or only suitable for a particular group of people or a certain age.
For example, playing boxing, the elderly definitely can’t play. Or, like football, basketball is similar, it is difficult for the elderly to participate.
The difference of table tennis is that it can be suitable for all ages. As long as you have enough health, your hand can hold the racket. You can absolutely participate in the training sessions with other family members.
What is a quality table tennis racket?
Nowadays, ping pong racquets are indispensable tools, so you should choose for yourself and family members with good quality racquets.
A best table tennis paddle needs to ensure factors such as the blade must be sure not to rot over time of use, or the rubbers need to provide the most accurate bounce to suit each style of play of each player.
Currently, 3 main types of table tennis rubber are suitable for 3 different playing styles:
- The inverted rubber suitable for offensive play to get the highest speed,
- The long pips rubber is suitable for playing defensive counter-attacks to get the most accurate ball,
- The short pips rubber ideal for players who mix both defense and attack to help players play more comprehensively.
The quality table tennis racket brands I know
Currently, on the market, many manufacturers provide quality and prestigious table tennis rackets with many different brands of racquets.
So for everyone to know which is the genuine and quality brand, I would like to share with you some of the best quality table tennis rackets:
1. Double Fish table tennis racket
This is a table tennis paddle brand originating from China; the country produces many champions of this sport.
With these racquets, they are guaranteed international quality and construction, so you can use this product with complete peace of mind.
2. DHS table tennis rackets
Also, one of the most famous brands originate from China; the blade is made of 5 layers of wood, so it is very solid, the racquet surface ensures precise bounce, thus allowing players to have more precise ball control.
3. 729 table tennis racket
This is a new brand from China. They have just entered the market, but they have outstanding quality and longevity is relatively high compared to other racquets on the market. The 729 table tennis racket has AN, FL, and ST handle types for players to choose from.
Above are some of the introduction to table tennis as well as the effects when playing it, my happy experiences when playing with my family. Especially I introduce to you these 3 good quality table tennis rackets for your reference. Hope it helps!
How do Electric Skateboards work? – you need to know before choosing electric skateboard
When it comes to high-speed transport in elegance, electric skateboards are rather appealing. To take a step back, on a non-electric skateboard, you must push your strong foot against the ground to get moving, but that is no longer the case.
Skateboards have leaned ahead towards the future as everything evolves and makes life easier for humans. Electric skateboards for kids and adults are the latest craze in town since they provide the same thrills as traditional skateboards but with greater ease and comfort.
You won’t be blown away by the revelations when it comes to the engineering behind the whole electric skateboard disaster. We’ll explain how an electric skateboard works below. Do you want one? One of these top-rated electric skateboard kits can be used to modify your existing skateboard.
– Any electric skateboard will have a large electric motor connected to a lithium battery when you open it up.
– The battery used in each model is different. Some have a lot of capacity, while others are just OK. Each battery is in charge of supplying electricity to the engine.
– The motor and the battery are connected via a set of cables. The motor, which drives the wheels, is powered by the current supplied by the battery.
– The motor’s power is transferred to the wheels, allowing them to move.
So there you have it! That is how an electric skateboard works in practice.
How to use an Electric Skateboard?
Have you recently purchased a new electric skateboard? Do you intend to take to the streets without collapsing? If you answered yes, we’ll show you how to properly operate an electric skateboard.
It’s worth noting that if you’re new to skating and this is your first ride, it’s a good idea to start with the fundamentals. Before utilizing an electric skateboard, you must first become familiar with the skateboard.
Let us now take a big breath and learn how to utilize an electric skateboard.
– Before you get on the ride, make sure you’re properly attired for the occasion. To avoid injury, make sure you’re wearing the right gear, such as a helmet, knee/elbow pads, and shin guards.
– Step on the electric skateboard after fitting up properly and attempt to maintain a comfortable stance. Determine the most comfortable standing position.
– You’re ready to go on to the next phase now that you’ve figured out the proper stance.
– In contrast to traditional skateboards, most electric skateboards now have a wireless portable remote control. The remote has all of the controls, giving you rapid access to every activity.
– Figure out how to use every feature on the remote and practice in an open area.
– Try riding in a straight line while gently pressing the power button on the remote. When necessary, apply the brakes.
— After a lot of straight-line practice, do some mild twisting and carving by shifting your weight to the required side.
– Don’t rush, and practice at the slowest possible speed.
It’s not rocket science to use an electric skateboard; you simply need to be directed in the right path. After reading this instruction, we are confident that everyone can ride an electric skateboard properly.
Can Electric Skateboards go uphill?
Skateboarding is a kind of expression. Regardless of whatever skateboard you choose, both electric and nonelectric skateboards are capable of accomplishing a lot of work if the rider has some expertise.
As the game has evolved into a more conventional style, electric skateboards have become the new buzz of the town. A handheld controller allows you immediate control over braking, starting, and speed control.
While a nonelectric skateboard could ride uphill, an electric skateboard can easily climb steeper terrain. With an electric skateboard, all you have to do is get on the board and let it take care of the rest. To launch the skateboard, simply turn on the board and kick-start the power control.
Undoubtedly, an electric skateboard can travel uphill, but this is contingent on the motor power used to propel the board. Although any electric skateboard can ride uphill, the potential is limited by the motor specs. An electric skateboard needs enough power to keep up with your weight and gravity while going uphill.
Every electric skateboard can ride uphill, but the speed and time are determined by the motor’s power and quality.
Are Electric Skateboards legal?
Even though electric skateboards are allowed in most countries, there are a few restrictions and regulations to follow.
– While inebriated, you cannot use an electric skateboard on a freeway.
– You should always wear a helmet while riding, regardless of the terrain. – To legally ride an electric skateboard, you must be sixteen years old.
– A powered skateboard is prohibited by California law. To meet the legal definition of an electrically motorized skateboard, it must have a maximum power output of 1000 watts and a top speed of 20 mph.
Can you take an Electric Skateboard on a plane?
Each airline has its own set of laws and regulations regarding passenger belongings. For the sake of the inquiry, we can’t foresee anything, but as you know, we’re here to help.
Take note of the advice below to obtain a better idea of the answer.
– Contact the helpdesk and inquire about the rules.
– Look through the airline’s FAQ section.
– Look up the terms and conditions for baggage and belongings on Google.
That’s how you find out if you can take your electric skateboard on a plane.
Envíanos tus consultas, sugerencias, dudas y te responderemos lo antes posible